- January 1st...NEW YEARS DAY...We will be closed all day.
- January 18th...Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We're a Credit Union...we will be OPEN! Government offices will not.
- February 2nd...Groundhog Day.
- February 14th...VALENTINES DAY. Remember the One you Love!
- February 15th...President's Day. We're a Credit Union...we will be open! Government offices will not.
- COLLEGE BOUND STUDENTS: Pick up an application for our Scholarship.
- March 14th...Daylight Savings Time Begins. Spring Forward.
- March 17th...Happy St. Patrick's Day.
- March 20th...Spring Begins!
- April...is CU Youth Month. Newborns through High School Students, join us for special new account giveaways.
- April 1st...April Fool's Day.
- April 2nd...College Scholarship Applications are due.
- April 2nd...Good Friday. We will be closed between Noon and 3 pm. Please use our ATM.
- April 4th...Easter Sunday.
- May 9th...Mother's Day. Remember Mom on her Special Day!
- May 31st...Memorial Day. We will be closed all day, but our ATM is ready 24/7.
- June 14th...Flag Day
- June 20th...Father's Day and Summer Begins. Remember Dad on his day!
- July 4th...Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
- July 5th...Our lobby and drive-thru will be closed all day.
- September 6th...Labor Day Our lobby and drive-thru will be closed all day. Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!
- September 12th...Grandparents Day Remember your grandparents on their special day!
- September 22nd...First Day of Fall
- September 30th...Statement Audit Time: Please examine your statement carefully and report any discrepancies directly to our auditors. Jim @ 906-341-2823 or Carol @ 906-341-5685.
- October 11th...Columbus Day
- October 18th-22nd...Credit Union Week Come and join us to celebrate credit unions with daily giveaways.
- October 21st...International Credit Union Day
- October 31st...Halloween Happy Halloween to all the Ghosts 'n Goblins!
- November 7th...Daylight Savings Time Ends.
- November 9th...Election Day Remember to Vote.
- November 11th...Veteran's Day Thank you for your service!
- November 15th...Opening Day of Hunting Season.
- November 25th...Thanksgiving Our lobby and drive-thru will be closed all day.
- December 3rd...Board Nomination Petitions are due.
- December 13th...All Ages-Get your completed Christmas Coloring picture due for coloring contest.
- December 21st...First Day of Winter
- December 24th...Christmas Eve Our lobby and drive-thru will close at 12 p.m. and reopen Monday, December 28th.
- December 25th...Christmas Day Happy Holidays!
- December 31st...New Year's Eve Our lobby and drive-thru will close at 12 p.m.
- January 1st...New Year's Day HAPPY NEW YEAR! Our lobby and drive-thru will be closed all day.
MULTIPLE NEW DISCOUNTS FOR MFCU MEMBERS ANNOUNCED: